Our Community Outreach Program assists adults by promoting optimal well-being to maintain independence and support best suited for their needs.
Our Outreach Coordinator can assist with the following:
- Providing Information and Referrals to Resources and Support.
- Calls or visits Seniors in Need.
- Assists seniors with filling out forms.
- Advocacy for Seniors.
- Outreach programs
North West Edmonton Seniors Society partners with:
- Alberta Health - Yearly Flu Clinics
- Age Friendly Edmonton - Healthy Aging Information Series
- Edmonton Police Services – Let’s Talk Safety
- Something Sensible - Monthly Foot Clinic
- Meals on Wheels - Deep Freeze Program
- Alberta Chartered Accountants - Yearly Income Tax Clinics