Our Outreach Program assists adults by promoting optimal well being to maintain independence and support best suited for their needs.
Our Outreach Coordinator can assist with the following:
- Information and Referrals to community resources, a client needs assessment and advocacy.
- Calls or visits Seniors in need.
- Assistance with completing forms and applications.
- Focusing on isolated seniors and seniors supports.
- Annual Flu Clinics
- Monthly blood pressure clinic
- Monthly Foot Clinic
- Hearing Clinic
- Meals on Wheels – Frozen meals
- Annual Income Tax Clinics
- Age Friendly Edmonton – Healthy Aging Information Series
- Monthly Health and Wellness Information Sessions
Contact: Trish Leduc, Outreach Coordinator at 780-451-1925 or email email@example.com